1. A Florida man was awarded $650K after being hit in the eye during a “lap dance.” Being at the strip club wasn’t the most awkward thing he had to explain to his wife…it was the fact that it was an “All Male Review” where he was poked in the eye.
2. Barbara Billingsly passed away today. It must be sad for her family to accept, that, despite all of her success, she is always going to be know for her “Little Beaver.” The same can be said for Britney Spears, but her “beaver” probably isn’t so little.
3. CBS, never slow to capitalize on a ratings opportunity, has announced that all 33 of the Chilean miners recently rescued after being trapped 10-week have been signed on for a season of Big Brother. This is after three of them had to play their own version of “The Biggest Loser” just to fit in the escape capsule.
4. When Louis Farrakhan says that a multi-cultural society doesn’t work…people just shake their heads, but when the elected leader of the German people says the same thing…people get a little scared. This is sparking an increase in the construction of “panic rooms” throughout Germany…
5. The NFL is having trouble scheduling Brett Favre for a meeting about his recent personal issues. He is claiming that he doesn’t know how to return the text messages they are sending him.