1. Even though I have been trying, I can’t seem to avoid the news story of Celine Dion having twin boys yesterday.
Two Boys with Celine Dion as the mom?
I am not unsure if human sexuality is a genetic trait, but if these two boys DON’T turn out playing for the “other team,” I will be shocked.
2. The Republicans were on the Sunday news shows this morning saying that the Democrats are in trouble and the Democrats were insisting that their party will be just fine. The one thing they can agree on this that we are all screwed.
3. I could never work for the State Department. Having to say the work “Shiite” without laughing is not in my skill set.
4. Reports are that Mel Gibson is “respectfully protesting” the decision to remove him from the cast of “The Hangover 2” because of his recent indiscretions, but Zach Galifianakis will still be “respectfully obtaining” a restraining order, but Bradley Cooper is still hiding in the closet.
5. After huge piles of trash being left on the streets, the European Union is showing its’ real power to handle European issues by telling Italy that they had better figure our a solution to the nations’ week long trash strike…or else they’ll…um…well…or else.