1. So a missile was launched off the coast of California today. The State of California says they are clueless and the Government is claiming that they don’t have any idea what is going on…both of those scenarios seem very plausible to me.
2. Yesterday, Hillary laid the blame at the feet of Kardashians for much of the downfall of morals in America, but I seem to remember HER FAMILY being involved with blue dresses and cigars before the Kardashians now famous rear ends were still covered in Pampers.
3. Jerry Jones is trying to force the Dallas Cowboys football team out of a bad situation. He is putting an inexperienced man in charge and will be throwing money at anything that moves. Hasn’t this “model” already been tried on a national level?
4. Keith Olbermann attempted to apologize to his MSNBC viewer today.
5. Conan doubled the viewers of Leno last night. 8 to 4.