1. Shaquille goes down minutes after return.
—-thought he was a Wisconsin State employee
2. Highlights of the Country Music Awards show last night
3. Meatloaf had a complete meltdown last night on Celebrity Apprentice.
—-Booked on Dr. drew immediately
4. BP to resume drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
—-they figure as long as they are dumping nuclear waste into the Gulf, they’ll fly under the radar.
5. Gaddafi willing to let son run country
—-Kind of like the same thing the Trump’s are planning
6. Barry Bonds trial entering third week.
—-his testicles can’t hold up to this kind of pressure.
—-if it goes on a week longer, there could be a motion for a delay…those female hormones have him on regular, and predictable cycles.
7. Star Jones says she was miserable on The View
—-I hope she isn’t look for someone to disagree.
8. See Dancing with the Stars last night
—-There is a big difference between falling and being dropped.
9. When a 3 year old says, “ewwwww….gross,” you should take notice.