Yikes. Sometimes I write down some jokes or ideas and they kind of expire if I don’t get them down here before it is over. I see some stuff from Monday in my pad.
These are from Monday…pretend it is Monday night…
1. The Government is enraged about the possibility of illegal phone tapping of citizens as a violation of their constitutional right to privacy. Evidently they are the only ones allowed to violate our Constitutional Rights.
2. The Beckham’s introduced their daughter, “Harper Seven,” to the world on Monday. She is named “Harper” after a respected member of David’s family and “Seven” after Victoria’s IQ.
3. Yesterday, the Obama family did two things that, individually, they can do only once every four years…See a Women’s World Cup final match and attend church. Two birds with one stone.
4. Syria says the United States has no moral ground to stand on while trying to correct them. I guess it is confirmed, they subscribe to Hulu Plus.
Alright. Monday is over.
5. You know it is going to be a tough day at work, when the boss changes out the decaffeinated coffee with cans of Red Bull.
6. After today’s landing The Space Shuttle program ended. There has been great debate regarding the reason for canceling shuttle flights…until the cast of Operation Repo showed up at Kennedy Space Center to hook up Atlantis.
7. Three young members of a Church group were swept over a 317′ waterfall in Yosemite National Park. They were described as good role models, hard-working, honest…but no where in the description did anyone mention “excellent deductive reasoning skills.”
Too much legal cap going on this week…sorry for the extreme lack of funny. 😦