It has been a long time…but I am still hanging around.
1. Glad to see the Statute of Limitation has expired on all of my Dick Clark jokes last year..
2. The Spandex and Hairplug industries are celebrating the announcement of Van Halen’s reunion tour.
3. Judging by the number of celebrity marriage announcements this week, I am betting there was a lot of unprotected sex going on about five months ago.
4. Ron Paul’s statements in the past reveal that he is uncomfortable around gays and with kids walking on the grass in his front yard.
5. Bodies found in Detroit are mysteriously linked to both online dating ads and Ndamukong Suh’s cleats.
6. Losing two in a row to start the season, including one to the hapless Sacramento Kings, make the L.A. Lakers look a lot like Scut Farkas after being pummeled by Ralphie.