The nicest about this year is going to be an Election year and with Primary season upon us, what better time than now to kick off the political season.
1. Michelle Bachmann ended her Presidential run today. And using my usual guide in making selections, I’ll have to support Newt Gingrich. He has the next biggest rack of the rest of the GOP candidates.
2. Rick Perry was going to drop out of the race as well today…until he discovered that he’d actually have to write a speech.
3. I would’ve less surprised to discover, upon waking up Wednesday morning that Michelle Bachmann was the Iowa Caucus than to find out Nov Turner was still the coach of the Chargers.
4. Herman Cain didn’t want to be forgotten during the Caucus. He made an appearance on CNN reminding America that he is still around to “…inform, involve and inspire voters…” and touch boobies.
5. Donald Trump called the cast for Celebrity Apprentice yesterday . Those not chosen can expect a call from Dr. Drew and Celebrity Rehab this week.
BONUS TIP OF THE DAY: Remember that as you go to Walmart to laugh at the freaks wandering the aisles, don’t forger that you are standing there with them with others looking at you.