Sorry so crappy…but this is what you get. I’d love to say that I’d post more “funny” here, but I really am spending my days getting my face kicked in…
1. Mitt Romney saw the shadow of his Cash Mountain this morning. Six more weeks of a crappy economy.
2. Using the theory that “All Press is Good Press,” Newt one-upped Romney’s “not caring about poor people” comment yesterday with “I don’t like the way old people smell.”
3. Gas prices are rising faster than Morgan Freeman at a family reunion.
4. Oddly, Herman Cain would like to re-enter the Presidential race this week while they are in Las Vegas.
5. You know the economy is in bad shape when you accidently turn on Bloomberg News in the car and all you hear is crying and lessons on how to tie a noose from the broadcasters.