This is kind of an Olympic version of Off My Medication
1. This Olympic Badminton cheating scandal almost measures up to the one that rocked the Family Reunion of 1989.
2. Tunisian coach slaps player. Maybe Vic Morrow isn’t dead after all.
3. It might be less dangerous to hang out at an abortion clinic than a Chick-fil-A these days.
4. Syria is the favorite to win the Gold Medal in tomorrow’s Opposition Skeet Competition.
5. Odd Collector on quest to get 10,000th Olympic Pin, but has yet to discover the elusive Vagina.