After a hectic trip involving an emergency landing en route to Wisconsin, let’s get things back to normal around here…
1. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls Israel’s existence “an insult to humanity.” Iran needs new “catch phrase.” Alec Baldwin already used this one for the Paparazzi.
2. City workers in Dallas started spraying around town in order to rid the area of West Nile mosquitoes. They were encouraged that this formula would since they are using the same chemical it used to get rid of Khloe Kardashian.
3. My new Celebrity Death Pool pits any cast member of The Expendables 2 vs Abe Vigoda. Don’t bet against Det. Phil Fish.
4. Kristen Stewart, weeks after being caught in a scandalous affair, tried apologizing to Robert Pattinson yesterday, but even he doesn’t find her believable.
5. The first of the NFL’s Replacement referees started this past week. The negative is that they are a little new to the speed of the game and unfamiliar with some of the rules, but the positive is that yesterday, the NFL had its’ first ever jump ball.
6. As a condition of Bobby Brown’s rehab, he’ll speak in front of a group of 10 people, doubling his largest audience in a decade.