Other than a Hurricane brewing, this was a pretty slow news weekend.
1. In interviews this weekend, President Obama promised that he will compromise more in second term start hitting from the white tees.
2. President Obama admitted that not every concept is made up of perfect ideas. Each side has some good ideas and some bad ideas. He indicated that he would ensure that all of the bad ideas are gathered up into one really bad idea…and he would make that into one really bad law.
3. Panic spread through the Republican Camp as the Romney family began packing up for the drive to Florida. Handlers were sure to pack the car for him.
4. Saying “Joe Biden is skipping the Tampa leg of this campaign tour” actually means he ‘got on the wrong bus.
5. This one for the football fans. NFL Referee Ed Hochuli, depressed over the NFL season beginning with replacement referees, is reportedly deep in an Arizona basement watching exhibition games and pumping iron in his underwear.