It really is nice having Bill Clinton pop in every couple of years…
1. Bill Clinton could sell an abortion clinic to Paul Ryan.
2. Bystanders insist they could feel a familiar ‘buzz’ after Clinton left last night…and a shortage of snacks.
3. Last night at the DNC Convention this was heard:
“No one could’ve fixed this economy in 4 years…” said Bill Clinton.
“…Not even me.”
4. Bill Clinton secures prime speaking slot by showing Obama the Kennedy secret entrance for sneaking women into the White House.
5. When pressed on the math difference between the real net total of -400,000 jobs in the past four years and +4.5 million jobs created in the past four years as claimed by the Obama, the DNC said, “Ignore the man behind the curtain.”
6. President Obama wanted the Convention this week so more single mothers could participate in the festivities…the same reason Bill Clinton wanted to attend.