1. The annual VMA unofficial ritual of voting on next year’s celebrity trends peg Miley Cyrus with the ‘Most Likely to Contract Something from Flavor Flav’ award.
2. Miley Cyrus not only made news during the VMA awards, but also on the red carpet after she evidently lost her fight with a Bedazzler.
3. The State of New York is suing Donald Trump for $40 million. Prosecutors contend that Trump University’s blatant overcharging and not preparing students for actual employment is a job for their state run schools.
4. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer announced he’s leaving. This is like the Bill Murray character in Caddyshack sneaking off the green leaving the priest alone to be discovered dead in the morning.
5. After receiving a 35 -year sentence for leaking U.S. secrets, PFC Bradley Manning says he’d like to do what he can to be more like a woman, but with the convenience of standing up when peeing.