Posted by: Ignorethebucklesonmyjacket | January 14, 2014
Off My Medication 1-14-14
1. Administration officials indicate that Obamacare plans are attracting mostly women and older, less healthy people. But, they are optimistic that they’ll die soon and can be replaced by those that are younger and in better health.
2. RGIII responded to his Facebook followers about why he arms an armband with his uniform…and to ask them for help getting Candy Crush Saga lives.
3. Reports are that Hillary created a list of traitors who defected to Barack Obama during the 2008 Presidential Primary. Now it is time to settle the score. But, closing a bridge into their city has suddenly disappeared from the possible retribution list.
4. Marvel Studios has written a character for Michael Douglas to play in the upcoming film ‘Ant-man.’ He’ll assume the role of Captain Cunnilingus.
5. DirecTV is cutting ties with the Weather Channel. A spokesman for the satellite provider says that customers will still be able to get weather information using the DirecTV service. If they can see a picture on their TV, the weather is good. If they can’t, it might be a good idea to take shelter.