Posted by: Ignorethebucklesonmyjacket | January 17, 2014
Off My Medication 1-17-14
1. The University of North Carolina is probing literacy claims following a scathing report finding about 60 percent of players reading at a fourth grade level.Their first step in the process is getting the report converted into an audio book.
2. Google announces that they are testing a contact lens that will help control diabetes. It will do that by measuring the amount of glucose in tears and be wirelessly connected to a pump. The only side effect is that Google will control your brain.
3. Last week it was the Polar Vortex and today it is the Ground Blizzard. Now, they are just making up stuff to stay relevant.
4. The Wife of Miami Dolphin QB Ryan Tannehill screwed up when she left an assault rifle in the trunk of a rental car. NY Jets TE Kellen Winslow Jr commented with, “That’s nothing!!! Guess what I left in my glove box?”
5. The leak of the NBA All-Star game uniforms having sleeves confirms the fact that the NBA doesn’t have anything happening right now, but I guess it is better than having your point guard discovered touching himself behind a Target.